Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Hey cane

  1. #11
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey cane

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought they said that Vol. 3 was their final album. Has something changed since then? That's the only one that's worth a dime imo. That's a great disk.</div></div>

    Corey Taylor & Jim Root both said they had already agreed to go back into the studio this summer after Stone Sour is off the road and go back into the studio w/the rest of Slipknot. Read that interview before I went to the concert, plus Sirius Radio's Octane 20 DJ's have been reporting it as well.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey cane

    Hmmm. That's cool. As long as it's in the same vein as Vol. 3, I'd like it. I don't keep up with them much, I read an interview in Guitar World or Metal Maniacs or maybe Metal Edge right after the release and they were saying it would be the last one. They said it was their Abby Road. Maybe they've tapped into a style that they like and that they see really works.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #13
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey cane

    I have a ROlling Stone from after IOWA came out that said that it was possible IOWA would be their last album, lol to me it is. I like songs off the newer VOL 3 but not the album as a whole, soft in my eyes, although I do like Root on the AXE.
    My Plague and Wait and Bleed are my two fav KNot songs.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey cane

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> soft in my eyes</div></div>

    That's why I like it. It's not noise for the sake of being noise. I can deal with heavy brutal stuff that will melt the paint off of walls (see Fistula) but I bought Iowa, and it was just nauseating.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #15
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey cane

    my faves would be wait and bleed, duality, vermillion, my plague, and before i forget
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #16
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey cane

    TheBeast slept through all of Vol. 3 today.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey cane

    figures, he was always a lazy ass anyways...haha
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #18
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey cane

    I was just driving along, looked over while I had the stereo blasting and he was asleep.

    How anyone sleeps through Slipknot is beyond me. I can barely drive while listening.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •